Since these days, technology has become extremely advanced. Many of us flick through our phones on Instagram, Facebook etc. A lot of that time we probably realise was time-wasting. Perhaps you associate your phone with an escape from studying. But it is so important that we start using technology to do us some good.
Let’s get down to business. You want to learn English and feel like online classes might not be effective? I’m going to prove to you why that is wrong.
- Flexible: You can take classes at a time that is best for you. If you feel that you’re busy with work or school during the day, it might be difficult to learn a language with a tutor in a physical setting contrastingly, if you take online classes, you can study after work or school. So, enjoy your dinner and take a class. Seems like a win-win to me!
- Comfort: If you are a bit of a homebody (like me), you perhaps dread the thought sometimes of leaving the house. (Ah, the tiresome task of choosing an outfit…) Taking online classes saves you the trouble 🤭 You can take classes in your comfy PJs with your favourite snacks beside you. Seriously, it’s one relaxing but rewarding time. *Please note, don’t make your teacher jealous with your delicious snacks – we can get slightly jealous*
- Cost: If you compare the cost of studying online vs in a physical classroom, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. It’s a lot cheaper to study online!
- 1-on-1 learning time: Perhaps you’re a little shy. In the past, the thought of speaking aloud in English in front of your peers sent chills down your spine. Don’t fret! With the online classes, you have the attention of your teacher. You won’t have to worry about others or any feel pressure. If you don’t understand something, you can work with your teacher through the issue until you finally understand. What’s great is you can work at your own pace and build a great rapport with the teacher. Check out some of our teachers😉
- Range of classes: Picture this, it’s the new year and, you’re super busy with family and celebrating. However, you usually take English classes every Saturday and, you don’t want to break the routine. You might not want to take your usual 45-minute class, so thanks to the flexibility of online studies, you can perhaps squeeze in a 15-minute class. So yes, there’s a range of timings you can choose from and different class topics. Whatever your interest or schedule, you have no worries.
- “I don’t want to show my face”: Don’t let your shyness hold you back anymore. Do you want to learn English? You are capable! If you really dislike video calls, online ESL schools offer the option for audio classes. This is excellent to build on listening skills too and some all-important self-confidence. Even us teachers get super shy sometimes too, so know, you’re not alone!
If you’re feeling motivated and inspired to start learning English and booking your first class, please be sure to check out https://panda-learn.com. You can book your free 15-minute class with us and get a taste for studying English online now.
All the best ❤️